Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Random Thoughts

There is no rhyme or reason to this post.  It is just a bunch of random stuff that I happen to be thinking about today.

First up I am super excited about the Sons of Anarchy premiere tonight!  Sons of Anarchy is yet another awesome show that my husband got me hooked on.  If you haven’t watched it yet, it has a wonderful, gritty, crazy storyline that just sort of sucks you in and won’t let you look away.  I highly recommend it, but be warned it is definitely for mature audiences.

Second, I totally missed Dragon Con this year which is a total bummer.  To make up for it I watched all the episodes of The Guild marathon style thanks to Netflix and X-Box.  I have to say that is one really funny show!  Especially if you have ever played an RPG, be it online or Dungeons and Dragons.  I’ve never gotten into the online games (yet) but used to play a fair bit of D&D.   So I feel like I still met my geekiness quota for the weekend.

Thanks for reading…

No comments:

Post a Comment