Wednesday, August 22, 2012

The Love of My Life

I’ve been wanting to write this blog post for a while.  I got a really good review on my book and that made me so happy!  So thank you kind reviewer whoever you are!  One thing the reviewer did mention is that here is no Book 2 to go with my Book 1.  I am working on it, slowly but surely it is getting done.
So why has my progress been so slow?  I recently met the love of my life, my daughter Annabella.
Words cannot describe how amazing she is.  She has completely changed my life and altered who I am and who I will be forever.  I am a mother.  She brings me joy that I never even knew existed and a depth of love that is simply indescribable.  Every moment is magic and I feel so blessed that I get to be with her to experience them all.
So writing has taken a back seat for a while.  I write sometimes during naps, or when she goes to sleep for the night.  I write this at 1:30 AM as I wait for a load of laundry to get dry. 
I look forward to finishing Book 2 and then I have an idea for another book that I am simply chomping at the bit to get started on, and I will, but now I’m working on Mommy Time and I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment