Friday, June 17, 2011

LML

Okay a couple of weeks ago I saw my nephew posting on Facebook saying something bad happened to him followed by FML. Now I think we all know what FML means (F#$% My Life). Well, I am a positive person so I decided to start a thing of my own.  I started posting LML (Love My Life).  What a positive, encouraging optimistic thing to do.  I thought I was going to start a thing.  Then I did a twitter search for #LML and it’s already a thing.  So I guess it wasn’t an original idea, but I still like it.

I think we get the things we focus on.  If we focus on the good things in our life that is what we get and the same thing goes for the bad things.  I learned that a few years ago when I watched The Secret, and really started putting it into practice this year.   By the way I recommend the movie to everyone.

 I have been focusing on the good things in life for a while now, and I have to say, LML.

Thank you for reading…


No comments:

Post a Comment